Baked Tortilla Chips/Pita Chips
Any number of tortillas (corn make better tortilla chips; flour have a taste and consistency more like pita chips)
Salt or Garlic salt or Cinnamon-sugar mixture (for sweet, churro-like chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350* and line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Brush both sides of each tortilla with oil and stack.
3. Cut the tortillas into pieces (sixths work well).
4. Spread the chips out in a single layer on baking sheet and season with salt, or garlic salt, or cinnamon-sugar mixture.
5. Bake until golden brown and crisp, rotating the baking sheet once, about 12 to 15 minutes.
German Fried Potatoes
13 hours ago