Strawberry Pretzel Jello
2 c crushed pretzels
3/4 c butter, melted
1/4 c brown sugar
1- 8 oz block [light or fat-free] cream cheese
1 c sugar
1- 9 oz tub [light] whipped cream
2 c water
2- 3 oz boxes strawberry jello
1- 16 oz pkg frozen [no sugar added] strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Combine pretzels, butter, and brown sugar; press into a 9x13 pan and bake for 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
3. Blend cream cheese and sugar; fold in whipped cream. Spread over pretzel crust and set aside in refrigerator.
4. In a medium-sized pot, boil water; dissolve jello and then stir in frozen strawberries.
5. Chill jello in fridge until partially set, about 10 minutes; spread over cream cheese layer.
6. Chill until set, about an hour. Serve.
Store in the refrigerator.
#437281 - Lemon Coconut Bars Recipe
1 day ago