1 t yeast
3/4 c lukewarm water
1 1/4 t sugar, separated
1 t salt
1/4 t baking soda
2 c flour
2 T olive oil
2 1/2 T Greek yogurt
1. Combine yeast, water, and 1/4 teaspoon sugar in a glass bowl; let sit for about 10 minutes, until frothy.
2. In a separate bowl (I like to use my Kitchenaid with the hook attachment), mix the remaining teaspoon of sugar with the salt, baking soda, and flour; stir in oil, yogurt, and yeast mixture to form dough.
3. Cover the dough in a warm place for 3-4 hours, until doubled in size.
4. Knead the dough and then separate into 6- 8" circles.
5. Place pizza stone in the oven; preheat oven to 500* and then switch it to broil.
6. Wet your hands slightly before handling the dough and placing it on the pizza stone.
7. Bake for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway through, until puffed up and golden. You should be able to fit 2-3 of the naan on the stone at a time. Wait a few minutes between batches to allow the stone to heat back up again.
Corn Chip Cookies
12 hours ago