Baked Chicken Taquitos
3 oz [light] cream cheese, softened
5 T green enchilada sauce
juice of 1 lime
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 t cumin
1/2 t onion powder
1 garlic clove, minced
4 T chopped cilantro
2 T chopped green onions
2 c cooked chicken, shredded
1 c pepper jack cheese, shredded
corn tortillas (about 24)
1. Preheat oven to 425*; line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly grease.
2. Using a mixer, blend cream cheese, enchilada sauce, lime juice, paprika, cumin, onion powder, and garlic; stir in cilantro and green onions; add chicken and cheese.
3. Place a damp paper towel on a plate and spread four tortillas evenly on paper towel; microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Drop 1-2 tablespoons of filling on each tortilla, spread out lengthwise, and roll up tightly.
-Repeat steps 3 & 4 until all of the filling is gone.
5. Place taquitos on cookie sheet, seam down, and space evenly so they are not touching.
6. Using cooking spray or olive oil, lightly grease tops of taquitos; sprinkle lightly with salt.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned and crispy.
Red Thai Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup
14 hours ago