1 sleeve graham cracker sheets, crushed
6 T melted butter + 1/2 c softened butter
2 T + 3/4 c sugar
1 t vanilla
1 1/4 c flour
1/4 t salt
1/4 t baking powder
1- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 c chocolate chips
1 1/2 c mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350* and grease a 9x13 pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine graham crackers, 6 T melted butter, and 2 T sugar; press into the bottom of the pan.
3. Beat remaining 1/2 cup butter and 3/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl until creamy; add egg and vanilla until just combined. Add flour, salt, and baking powder.
4. Very carefully spread the cookie dough over the graham cracker crust*.
5. Sprinkle chocolate chips and marshmallows over cookie dough and then pour milk over everything.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Let cool before cutting.
*Try flattening it in your hand before laying it on the graham crackers.