Stuffed Poblano Peppers
Spicy Ricey Ground Beef Mixture (recipe follows)
10 poblano peppers
2 c Mexican blend cheese
1. Make Spicy Ricey Ground Beef.
2. Preheat oven to 375* and lightly grease 2- 9x13 pans.
3. Cut tops off of peppers (like a pumpkin) and deseed.
4. Stuff ground beef mixture into peppers up to 1/4-1/2 inch from top and replace tops.
5. Lay 5 peppers, alternating directions, on each pan.
6. Bake 30 minutes, sprinkle cheese over peppers, return to oven for 10 more minutes.
7. Let sit at least 5 minutes before serving.
Spicy Ricey Ground Beef Mixture
2 lb ground beef
2 T olive oil
1 - 14 oz can beef broth
1 - 8 oz can tomato sauce
Round 1 Spices-
-1 T onion powder
-2 T garlic powder
-1 t salt
-1/2 t black pepper
-1 chicken bouillon cube, ground
-1 beef bouillon cube, ground
Round 2 Spices-
-3 T crushed red pepper or chili powder
-1 1/2 t garlic powder
-3 1/2 t ground cumin
-1 T brown sugar
-1/2 t onion powder
3 c cooked rice
1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain fat.
2. Add olive oil, beef broth, and tomato sauce; simmer, covered, over low-medium heat for 60 minutes.
3. Stir in Round 1 Spices and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
4. Stir in Round 2 Spices; reduce heat to low.
5. Cook for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Take off heat and let cool before adding rice and stuffing into peppers.
Red Thai Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup
15 hours ago