3/4 c sugar, plus a little more
3 over-ripe bananas
1/3 c milk
1 T vegetable oil
1 T vanilla
1 3/4 c flour
2 t cinnamon
2 t baking powder
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1/2 c walnuts, chopped and roasted
1. Preheat oven to 325*.
2. Lightly grease and sugar a loaf pan.
3. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl; mix in bananas, milk, oil and vanilla.
4. Sprinkle flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt over mixture; mix until just blended; stir in nuts.
5. Pour batter into pans and sprinkle with sugar.
6. Bake about 45 minutes, until it passes toothpick test.
(In this picture, I forgot to sugar before I baked. Oops.)