Orange Coffee Cake
1 can refrigerated jumbo flaky biscuits
1-2 T butter, softened
1/3 c sugar
1/4 chopped walnuts (opt)
1 orange, separated
1/2 c powdered sugar
2 oz [light] cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350* and butter a 9" round or square pan.
2. Cut each of the 8 biscuits in half and arrange in the pan; brush butter over biscuits.
3. In a small bowl, combine sugar, walnuts, and orange zest; sprinkle over biscuits.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. In the same bowl, sift powdered sugar over cream cheese and blend well; stir in orange juice.
6. Drizzle glaze over warm coffee cake and serve warm.
Corn Chip Cookies
12 hours ago