These taste just like a Reese's cup! Thanks for the recipe, Ashley!
Peanut Butter Bars
1 stick (1/2 c) butter, softened
1 c (smooth) peanut butter
1 sleeve graham crackers (the whole package), crushed fine
1 c, plus more if needed, powdered sugar
2 c chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and peanut butter until smooth.
2. Mix in graham crackers and then powdered sugar; start with 1 cup and add more, if necessary, to get to a creamy, but not crumbly, texture.
3. Spread peanut butter mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan; sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
4. Place pan in oven and heat until chocolate chips are mostly melted. (I turn the heat all the way up and then keep an eye on it.)
5. Spread chocolate evenly over peanut butter layer; refrigerate until cool.
Strawberry and Peppers Salad / Salsa
17 hours ago