Lemon Blueberry Crunch Cake
1 1/2 c flour
6 T cornmeal
3/4 t baking powder
3/4 t baking soda
3/4 t salt
1/2 c plain yogurt (do not use fat-free)
1/2 c sugar
1 egg + 1 egg white
3 t lemon zest
3/4 t vanilla
6 T butter, melted and cooled
1 1/2 c fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 300*; grease a springform pan and line with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, whisk yogurt, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, and vanilla; slowly whisk in butter.
4. Mix dry mixture in to wet mixture until just incorporated; gently fold in blueberries.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan and gently tap pan on counter to release any air bubbles.
6. Place a wire rack on top of a jelly roll pan or cake pan and then add water to cover the rack; place springform pan on rack.
7. Bake for 60 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out on to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
11 hours ago