1 (25 oz or more) bag frozen ravioli
2 t minced garlic
1 c fresh spinach, chopped
1- 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
1 1/2 t basil
1 t onion flakes
2 T flour
1 1/2 c half and half (or cream)
1/4 c Parmesan cheese
1. Boil ravioli until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pan over medium heat, heat garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds; add spinach, tomatoes, salt, pepper, basil, and onion flakes. Stirring frequently, bring mixture to a simmer.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and half and half; add to pan, along with Parmesan cheese.
4. Heat through and then turn heat down to medium low; stir until it starts to thicken, about 5 minutes.
5. Add ravioli to pan and toss gently.