Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
2 t yeast
1 1/3 c warm water
2 T olive oil
2 t salt
3 1/2 c flour
1/2 c butter, melted
2 T parsley
5 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large bowl, mix yeast and water; let sit for about 5 minutes until yeast has started to foam; mix in olive oil, salt, and flour.
2a. If using a stand mixer, attach dough hook and knead for about 5 minutes, until elastic.
2b. If mixing by hand, knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until dough becomes elastic, about 7-10 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine butter, parsley, and garlic; set aside.
4. Transfer dough to a lightly oiled non-metal bowl; cover with a clean kitchen towel and let it rise for 1 1/2-2 hours, or until dough has doubled in size.
5. Punch down the dough; tear into bite-sized pieces, coat in the butter mixture, and place in the bottom of a springform pan, round cake pan, or bundt pan. Repeat this process until you have one layer of dough balls.
6. Sprinkle on 1/3-1/2 of the Parmesan cheese; continue layering the dough balls and cheese until you have 2-3 layers.
7. Cover the pan with a clean towel and allow to sit in a warm place until dough has doubled in size, about 20-30 minutes.
8. Preheat oven to 350*. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until bread is golden brown. Serve hot with a side of marinara sauce.
Corn Chip Cookies
12 hours ago