This recipe changes every time I make it, so the recipe is just a guideline.
1 1/2 boxes lasagna noodles
1 c alfredo sauce
1 c pesto
2 c marinara sauce
3-4 c cheese (Parmesan, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Provolone)
pepperoni, sausage, salami, ground beef, etc (opt)
1. Preheat oven to 350*; lightly grease a large, heavy oven-safe bowl.
2. Cook noodles to al dente; to make the crust, line the bowl with noodles, meeting at the center of the base of the bowl, hanging over the edge of the bowl, and overlapping a bit (this is the hardest part).
3. Now you layer. Sauce, noodles, cheese, noodles, meat, noodles, etc (or however you want to mix it up - make it your own). I recommend keeping things on the drier side (1/2 c sauce per layer) to keep it from falling apart when you flip it. End by folding the crust noodles in and covering the top of the lasagna.
4. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes; let rest for at least 20-30 minutes before attempting to flip it.
5. Place plate over bowl and quickly flip lasagna out on to plate; cut like a cake and serve with extra marinara sauce.
Plain Crumb Platz
2 hours ago