Oatmeal Carmelita Bars
2 c flour
2 c oats
1 1/2 c firmly packed brown sugar
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1 1/4 c butter, softened
12.25 oz jar caramel ice cream topping
3 T flour
1 c chocolate chips
1/2 c chopped nuts (opt)
1. Preheat oven to 350* and grease a 9x13 pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine all of the crust ingredients; press half of the mixture into the pan and reserve the other half.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. While it bakes, in a small bowl, combine caramel and 3 T flour.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips (and nuts) over hot crust and then cover with caramel sauce; sprinkle remaining crust mixture over caramel.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let cool completely before cutting and serving.
Red Thai Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup
15 hours ago