Easy Peach Cobbler
2- 14 oz cans sliced peaches*
1 1/2 c sugar
1 c flour
2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1 t cinnamon
1 c milk
1. Preheat oven to 350* and slightly grease a 9x13 pan.
2. Drain and rinse peaches in a colander; let sit to drain some more.
3. Combine sugar, flour baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; stir in milk and mix until just combined (if there are some small lumps, no problem).
4. Pour batter into pan; spread peaches out evenly over batter.
5. Bake for 40 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
*You can really use any canned fruit, or fresh or frozen for that matter. You'll want to end up with about 3 1/2 - 4 cups of moist fruit.
Bread for the Journey
2 hours ago