Balsamic Parmesan Cauliflower
1 head cauliflower, chopped
2 T olive oil
1 t marjoram
1/4 t salt
1/4 t pepper
2 T balsamic vinegar
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425*; foil and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, toss cauliflower, olive oil, marjoram, salt, and pepper to coat evenly.
3. Spread on cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until starting to brown on the bottom.
4. Return to bowl and toss with vinegar and cheese.
5. Place back on cookie sheet and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the cauliflower is lightly browned.
Bread for the Journey
12 hours ago