Bacon Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescents
1 block [fat-free] cream cheese, softened
1-2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
1- 16 oz pkg bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 c shredded Cheddar cheese
2 t garlic salt
2 cans crescent roll dough (8 crescents each)
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, jalapeno(s), bacon, Cheddar, and garlic salt until well-incorporated.
3. Roll out each can of dough into four equal sections (2 crescents per section); spoon equal amounts (1/8th) of filling on to each section of dough.
4. Cut dough on perforated line (to separate crescents) and then cut each crescent in half lengthwise. You should end up with 32 mini crescents.
5. Roll crescents as usual (from large end to small end) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Bread for the Journey
12 hours ago