¼ c packed brown sugar
3 T cocoa powder
3 T cornstarch
¼ t salt
2¾ c milk
¼ c heavy whipping cream
1 c chocolate chips
½ t vanilla
1. Combine brown sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan, off heat; whisk in milk and heavy cream until smooth.
2. Add chocolate chips, place on burner, and bring to simmer, whisking occasionally, over medium heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Take off heat and stir in vanilla.
5. Transfer pudding to a large bowl or several smaller bowls; place plastic wrap directly on surface of pudding.
6. Refrigerate until completely cool, at least 4 hours.
Bread for the Journey - Bev
14 hours ago