I got this recipe from my friend Cassie, who got it from here. Of course I tweaked it a bit.
GF Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into tiny pieces
2 eggs [or try 3 egg whites]
1 1/2 c shredded cheese (Mozzarella or Cheddar work best)
1 t fennel seeds
2 t dried oregano
1 1/2 T dried parsley
Toppings of choice and extra cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450*; foil-line and grease a baking sheet.
2. Microwave cauliflower until cooked, about 5-8 minutes; drain condensation water and let cool*.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, eggs, and cheese; spread evenly on baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle herbs over crust and bake for 17-20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and turn on broiler.
6. Top with sauce, toppings, and cheese; broil for 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is browned well.
*I didn't cook the cauliflower before I mixed it with the eggs and cheese. As a result, my crust was a little more pliable.
Bread for the Journey
12 hours ago