Mango Chipotle Chicken
3 mangoes, peeled and pitted
1/2 bunch of cilantro
3 chipotle peppers in adobo, plus 1 T adobo sauce (in a can in the Mexican foods section/aisle)
2 T vinegar
5 cloves garlic
1 lime, zested and juiced
2 T olive oil
1 T salt
2 t pepper
5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
sour cream (opt)
shredded cheese (opt)
1. Throw all ingredients except chicken and rice in a food processor and puree until smooth.
2. Place chicken in a gallon-sized freezer bag and cover with sauce; coat chicken well.
3. Put bag in refrigerator overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 375*; place chicken and sauce in a greased 9x13 pan.
5. Bake for 45-60 minutes, until chicken is tender and cooked through.
4. Turn slow cooker on low; add chicken and sauce.
5. Cook for 6 hours (or 4 hours on high heat).
6. Serve over rice, and topped with sour cream and cheese to ease the heat kick.
#437281 - Lemon Coconut Bars Recipe
3 hours ago