Blueberry Stuffed French Toast Bake
10 slices white bread, cut into 1" pieces
1- 8 oz pkg [light] cream cheese, cut into small pieces
1 c fresh blueberries
1 1/2 c milk
1 t vanilla
1. Grease a 9x13 pan and cover the bottom with half of the bread pieces.
2. Layer the cream cheese, blueberries, and then the rest of the bread.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla; pour over the pan.
4. Cover tightly with foil and refrigerate overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350* and bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 25-30 minutes, until center is set.
Serve with [blueberry] syrup.
Bread For The Journey
19 hours ago