Meat & Potatoes Casserole
1 lb lean ground beef
1 onion, finely chopped
1- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 c milk
3 c frozen mixed vegetables
1-1 1/2 c Cheddar cheese
16 oz bag frozen potatoes (hash browns, tater tots, new potatoes, etc)
1. Preheat oven to 400*; lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
2. In a large pan, sweat onions over medium-high heat; add beef and cook thoroughly.
3. In a small bowl, mix soup and milk; combine with onions and beef, and spread evenly on the bottom of the 9x13 pan.
4. Layer veggies, half of the cheese, the potatoes, and the rest of the cheese.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until cooked through and cheese melted.
Bread for the Journey
2 hours ago