Pumpkin Pie Crescents
2 cans crescents
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 c canned pumpkin
2 t + 1 T pumpkin pie spice, separated
1/2 c sugar, separated
1. Preheat oven to 375*; line a cookie sheet with foil and grease.
2. Roll out crescents and cut each in half, lengthwise.
3. Beat cream cheese and pumpkin; stir in 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 c sugar.
4. Spoon mixture on to each crescent and roll up.
5. Combine remaining tablespoon pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 c sugar; roll each of the crescents in the sugar mixture.
6. Place crescents on baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes.
Rainbow Pasta Salad
1 hour ago