1 c butter, softened
2 c brown sugar
2 T milk
2 t vanilla
3 1/2 c flour
1 t baking soda
2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1- 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
1 lb bag candy pumpkins
1. Preheat oven to 350*; grease a cookie sheet.
2. In stand mixer, cream together butter, sugar, milk, vanilla, and eggs; sift in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Combine and then mix in chocolate chips.
3. Roll dough into about 2" balls and then push a pumpkin into the middle of the ball and wrap the dough around it. Make sure you can't see any part of the pumpkin.
4. Place the dough balls on the cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
5. Immediately place another pumpkin in the center of each cookie and press it down slowly; let sit on the cookie sheet for about 5-10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.