Buttered Garlic Top Sirloin
8-10 oz top sirloin(s)
salt and pepper, to taste
2 T butter, per steak
1-2 cloves garlic, per steak
1. Take steak out of the fridge about a half hour early to bring it to room temperature; meanwhile, prep the grill.
2. Pat the steak dry with paper towels and then rub salt and pepper into both sides of the steak.
3. Melt the butter and mix in garlic; slather on one side of steak.
4. Lay steak, butter side down, on the grill; slather garlic butter on the top side of the steak.
5. Cook steak for 8-10 minutes on each side, depending on thickness and how well done you like your steak.
6. Once cooked, let it rest on the plate for about 5 minutes before cutting/serving.
Bread for the Journey
2 hours ago