1/2 c prepared mustard
1 1/2 T honey
3 t apple cider vinegar
1 t dry mustard
6 c small pretzels
1. Preheat the oven to 400* and spray a large baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the prepared mustard, honey, vinegar, and dry mustard; add the pretzels, stirring to coat.
3. Spread out the pretzels so that they are in 1 or 2 layers on the pan.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring once, until the pretzels begin to brown.
5. Cool in the pan or on a wire rack until they begin to crisp.
The pretzels will keep at room temperature for 1 to 2 weeks.
Bread for the Journey - Bev
13 hours ago