Lemon Berry Cheesecake
1 1/2 c fine graham cracker crumbs (1 sleeve, or about 10 crackers)
7 t butter, softened
2- 8 oz pkgs [low-fat] cream cheese, softened
1- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 lemons, zested and juiced
1 t lemon extract
2 T flour
1 c berry jam (I used cherry preserves that I had on hand)
1. Preheat oven to 350* and grease a 9x13 pan.
2. In a small bowl, toss crumbs and butter until evenly coated; press into bottom of pan.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whip cream cheese until smooth.
4. Slowly beat in sweetened condensed milk; add eggs, lemon [zest, juice and extract], and flour. Mix well.
5. Spoon over crust and smooth.
6. Heat jam and stir until smooth and fluid (about 45 seconds in the microwave); drizzle over cheesecake and use a fork to swirl around.
7. Bake 30 minutes, until set in middle. Cool to room temperature and serve or chill.
Flashback Friday- Chicken Stew
55 minutes ago