I grew up eating these every Christmas morning. Merry Christmas!
Becky's Cinnamon Rolls
1/4 c butter, melted
3 T cinnamon
1 1/2 c brown sugar
1. Follow my roll recipe, when you get to step #6, roll out the dough until it is about 1/4" thick.
2. Spread butter over dough, making sure not to go all the way to the edges.
3. Combine cinnamon and brown sugar, sprinkle generously over butter.
4. Starting at one end, roll the dough up on itself; when you get to the other end, pinch the dough together to make a seal.
5. Cut the dough into cinnamon rolls of desired size* (I shoot for about 1"- 1 1/2"); place on greased baking sheet and continue recipe from step #7.
6. Frost as desired.
*An awesome trick that my mom uses for cutting cinnamon rolls is to use floss - lay it under the log of dough, cross over the top where you want to cut, and pull. Easy Peasy.
Mashed Potato Waffles
5 hours ago