1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
8-10 coarsely chopped Reeses (too make it easier, freeze them for about an hour before chopping)
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. In a large bowl, mix butter and peanut butter with a mixer on medium-high speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add the sugars, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined.
4. Beat in egg, milk, and vanilla until combined.
5. Mix in flour; stir in chocolate chips, peanuts, and Reeses.
6. Space evenly on an ungreased cookie sheet; bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Bread For the Journey
2 hours ago