2 T olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 zucchini, shredded or chopped
1 cup carrots, shredded or chopped
3 c chicken broth
1 c uncooked orzo pasta
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
2 T parsley
1 c frozen peas
salt and pepper, to taste
3 roma tomatoes, diced
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add olive oil.
2. Throw garlic, zucchini, and carrots into skillet and saute for 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil; add orzo and bring back up to a boil.
4. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook until most liquid is absorbed and pasta is al dente, about 10 minutes.
5. Uncover and stir in cheese, parsley, and peas; season with salt and pepper.
6. Toss in tomatoes just before serving.