8 oz cream cheese
1 c Cheddar cheese
1 c Feta cheese (opt)
2 tsp herbs de providence
2 tsp garlic salt
eggs and breadcrumbs (opt)
1. Preheat oven to 425*. Put on gloves. I cannot stress this enough.
2. Cut the stems off of the jalapenos, cut in half length-wise, and remove seeds.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cheeses and seasonings. Spoon mixture into jalapenos.
4. If desired, dip jalapenos in beaten eggs, then coat in breadcrumbs. (Personally, I prefer them without the bread crumbs because they have more of a kick without.)
5. Line jalapenos up on a foil-lined cookie sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes.