Slow Cooker Cinnamon Almonds
1 egg white
2 t vanilla
4 c raw almonds
1 c sugar
1 c brown sugar
3 T cinnamon
1/8 t salt
2 T water
1. In a medium bowl, whisk egg white and vanilla until frothy; stir in almonds to coat.
2. In a gallon-sized ziplock bag, toss together sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Using a slotted spoon, spoon almonds in to bag and shake to coat.
4. Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray and dump in all contents of the gallon bag.
5. Cook on high for two hours, stirring every 20 minutes. After the two hours, stir in water, turn heat down to low, and cook for another hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
6. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread almonds evenly to cool.
Home Made Salami
1 hour ago