1/2 c flour
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 c Parmesan cheese
1/4 c Italian breadcrumbs
1 T butter, melted
2 large tomatoes, chopped
3 T minced fresh basil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 T olive oil
1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375* and grease a 9x13 pan.
2. Place flour and eggs in separate shallow pans; dip chicken in flour, then eggs. Lay chicken in 9x13 pan.
3. Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, and butter; sprinkle over chicken.
4. Loosely cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes; uncover and bake for 5-10 minutes more, until chicken is browned.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken; put the pan back in the oven for another 3-5 minutes, until heated through.
Rainbow Pasta Salad
1 hour ago