Baked Cheddar Chicken
4 chicken breasts
1 sleeve Ritz crackers
1 t salt
1/2 t pepper
1/2 c milk
2 c grated cheddar cheese
1-2 T parsley
1- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
heaping 1/4 c sour cream
2 T butter
1. Preheat oven to 400* and grease a 9x13 pan.
2. Cut chicken breasts into 2-3 strips each; grind crackers in a food processor with salt and pepper.
3. In three separate shallow pans place milk, cheese, and cracker crumbs; dip chicken in milk, then cheese, then crumbs.
4. Place chicken in pan and sprinkle with parsley.
5. Cover pan with foil and bake for 40 minutes; remove foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
6. In a small saucepan, heat soup, sour cream, and butter until warm; drizzle over chicken just before serving.