Creamy Baked Ziti
1 lb ziti, uncooked
1- 26 oz jar marinara sauce
1- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
6 oz [light] cream cheese, softened
3/4 c [light] sour cream
2 c shredded [skim] mozzarella cheese, separated
1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 325*.
2. Cook pasta in unsalted water in a large pot; drain.
3. Place marinara sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), and cream cheese in the pot and stir frequently over medium heat until cream cheese melts and the mixture is well blended.
4. Return pasta to pot and stir to coat.
5. Place half of the pasta in the bottom of a 9x13 pan; layer sour cream, half of the mozzarella, and the rest of the pasta. Top with Parmesan and remaining mozzarella.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated all the way through.
*You can cover and refrigerate before baking; bake for 30-40 minutes, or until heated through.
Flashback Friday- Chicken Stew
1 hour ago