1/2 lb bacon, chopped into small pieces
1 green pepper, diced
1 medium onion, diced
2-3 stalks celery, diced
3 chicken breasts, cubed
1-2 T Cajun seasoning
1- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
3 c cooked rice
1. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; set aside in refrigerator.
2. Add pepper, onion, and celery to pan; cook for 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
3. Spoon vegetables into slow cooker.
4. Sprinkle chicken with half of the Cajun seasoning; cook chicken in pan, turning once, until brown on both sides.
5. Place chicken and any remaining bacon fat into slow cooker, pour in tomatoes, and stir in remaining seasoning.
6. Cook on low for 8-9 hours. Stir in bacon and rice before serving.
(The picture isn't amazing, but this is really tasty.)