2 T vegetable oil
1/2 onion, halved and cut into strips
6 poblano peppers, cut into strips
8 oz cream cheese
2 T garlic salt
2 t ground cumin
1 t pepper
10 oz Oaxaca cheese, shredded*
Spicy Ricey Beef Mixture (opt)
1. In a large skillet or wide, shallow pan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add onion and pepper strips and saute for about 10-15 minutes, until onions are tender.
3. Cut cream cheese into skillet and add spices; stir frequently until cheese melts completely.
4. Turn heat down to low and sprinkle Oaxaca cheese into skillet - do not sir in.
5. Allow cheese to melt completely without stirring.
6. Serve wrapped in a warm tortilla.
*You can substitute mozzarella cheese.
This and That
2 hours ago