Super easy, super quick, super tangy.
This recipe is very lenient, so play with it and make it your own.
Tangy Lime Spaghetti
2 T butter
3-4 cloves garlic
1 lime, juiced
¾ c sour cream
½ t salt
2-3 c cooked spaghetti
½ c Parmesan cheese
¼ - ½ c chopped cilantro to taste
1 tomato, diced
1. Preheat oven to 375*.
2. In a small pan, heat butter over medium heat.
3. Once butter is melted, add garlic and saute for a minute or two.
4. Stir in lime juice until well blended, and then stir in sour cream and salt.
5. Remove from heat and toss with spaghetti in a large oven-safe dish.
6. Bake 10 min, toss in Parmesan cheese.
7. Serve topped with cilantro and tomato.