3/4 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
2 over-ripe bananas
4 cups [wheat] flour
2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 t salt
1- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, undrained
¾-1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 325*; grease 2 loaf pans and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, and sugar; add eggs; stir in bananas.
3. In separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; blend well into banana mixture, but be careful not to over mix.
4. Stir in pineapple, pecans, and coconut; mix on low speed until blended.
5. Pour into pans; bake for 60-80 minutes, until passes toothpick test.
Buttermilk Dressed Potatoes - Flashback Friday -
23 hours ago