Open-Faced Brie and Tomato Sandwich
2 roma tomatoes, sliced
2 T olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
4 slices artisan bread (we used pumpernickel)
20-28 thin slices of Brie cheese
1. Turn oven on broil; line baking sheet with foil.
2. Place tomatoes baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Broil for 5 minutes; set aside.
4. Butter both sides of bread and top each slice with several slices of brie.
5. Broil until cheese is slightly bubbly and light brown, 3-5 minutes.
6. Top with tomatoes and serve warm.
Home Made Salami
1 hour ago