Grad Cap Cupcakes
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Dove Chocolate Squares
M&Ms (mini work best, I used regular)
1. Place frosting in a piping bag, or a piping bag.
2. Place Reese's cups face down on parchment paper. Dab a little bit of frosting on each cup; lay chocolate square on top.
3. Pipe two tassel lines of frosting coming from the middle of the "cap"; place M&M where the lines meet.
4. Let the grad caps chill in the freezer (or fridge) while you frost the cupcakes [this will cement the chocolate together and harden the tassels].
5. Top each cupcake with a grad cap and serve.
Plain Crumb Platz
2 hours ago