Healthier Zucchini Bread
1 1/2 c [whole wheat] flour
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking powder
1/2 t baking soda
1 1/2 t ground cinnamon
1/3 c vegetable oil
1 t vanilla extract
1/2 c granulated sugar
1 zucchini, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350*; grease and flour one loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
3. In another medium bowl, use a mixer to beat the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar until smooth.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and beat well; stir in zucchini until well combined.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan; bake for 40-50 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes; remove bread from pan and completely cool.
This and That
2 hours ago