1.5 rows of Oreos (I do not recommend Double Stuf)
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 c chocolate chips
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Crush Oreos; mix with cream cheese.
3. Melt chocolate chips (I do it in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds, but you could also use double boiler).
4. Form cream cheese mixture into balls; roll in melted chocolate.
5. Place on wax paper; once all the balls are accounted for, place the cookie sheet in the fridge for at least an hour.
Bread For The Journey
19 hours ago