Two ingredients. Couldn't be easier.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
1 - 48oz. jug Jack's Special Salsa (you could use 6 cups of any salsa)
5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
The quick way:
1. Turn slow cooker on high.
2. Spread a cup of salsa on the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. Layer chicken and salsa so that there is some salsa in between the chicken breasts.
4. After about 3.5 hours, take out all of the chicken, shred it (with two forks), and put it back in. [It will look a little bit soupy, but once the chicken is shredded, it will soak up more of the salsa juices.]
5. Reduce heat to low and cook for another half hour. (4 hours total cook time)
6. Serve over rice, or as a side dish or dip with chips.
The all-day method:
Directions are the same except your slow cooker should be on low and you want to take the chicken out to shred after about 7.5-8 hours. (8-8.5 hours total cook time)
If you would like it to be more like a soup, add more salsa or less chicken.