1 medium, fat spaghetti squash
1. Slice squash widthwise into 1" rings; run a knife along the interior of the rings to remove seeds.
2. Salt both sides of each ring liberally and place on a cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375* and a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. Wipe excess moisture from squash rings and lay in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 40 minutes; allow to cool for 15 minutes and then peel away skin and separate strands into long "noodles".
Home Made Salami
1 hour ago