1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 c butter, softened
1 c Mozzarella cheese
2 c Cheddar cheese
1/4 - 1/2 c sliced green onions, to taste
1/4 c mayonnaise
1 T sour cream
1 loaf French bread
1. In a small bowl, combine garlic and butter.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cheeses and green onions; add mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir in butter mixture.
3. Preheat broiler and line a baking sheet with foil; slice bread in half horizontally and lay crust side down on sheet.
4. Spread cheese mixture evenly over bread and broil for 3-5 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
5. Remove from broiler and let sit for a few minutes to cool before slicing and serving.
Brussels Srpouts Flatbread
55 minutes ago