1/4 lb ground pork
1 lb lean ground beef
1 large garlic clove, minced
1/2 onion, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
2 t oregano
1 c beef broth
1 c water
1 1/2 t basil
3 carrots, sliced
2 T parsley
2- 14 oz cans stewed tomatoes, chopped
1- 14.5 oz can green beans, with juice
1- 15.5 oz can garbanzo beans, with juice
1 c macaroni noodles, cooked
2 zucchini, diced and precooked until softened
1. In a large skillet, brown pork and hamburger with garlic, onion, salt, and pepper.
2. Drain meat and place in a slow cooker with oregano, beef broth, water, basil, carrots, parsley, and one can of tomatoes.
3. Turn slow cooker on high heat for 6 hours.
4. Turn slow cooker down to low, add green beans, garbanzo beans, macaroni, zucchini, and the other can of tomatoes, and cook for another hour.
5. Season with salt and pepper; serve topped with Parmesan cheese.