4 c flour
1/4 t yeast
1/2 T salt
2 c water
2 T cornmeal
1- 8 oz jar basil pesto
3 c shredded cheese (I used a Cheddar/Jack, but Mozzarella would be great, too)
2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, yeast, and salt. Stir in two cups of water; stir until it forms a ball. Add a little bit more water if needed. The dough may be a little wet and sticky.
2. Loosely cover dough with a towel and let rest for 8-16 hours, depending on your timetable.
3. Preheat oven to 425*; cover two cookie sheets with foil, spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cornmeal.
4. Dust your working surface and the top of the dough generously with flour.
5. Cut dough in half and roll each half to fit your cookie sheet; slather pesto on dough and sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each pizza. Top with tomatoes.
6. Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, about 20-25 minutes.