2 T cinnamon
2 T sugar
1- 10 oz can crescent rolls
8 large marshmallows
1/4 c melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400* and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
2. In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
3. Separate the individual crescent rolls and place on baking sheet.
4. Dip marshmallow into melted butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar; place in the middle of a crescent roll triangle. Repeat for all marshmallows.
5. Carefully wrap the dough around each marshmallow and pinch the seams tightly.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
Pfeffernuesse Gluten free
18 hours ago