2 T cinnamon
2 T sugar
1- 10 oz can crescent rolls
8 large marshmallows
1/4 c melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400* and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
2. In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
3. Separate the individual crescent rolls and place on baking sheet.
4. Dip marshmallow into melted butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar; place in the middle of a crescent roll triangle. Repeat for all marshmallows.
5. Carefully wrap the dough around each marshmallow and pinch the seams tightly.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.