Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
1/2 c butter, room temperature
1/2 c brown sugar
1/3 c sugar
1 t vanilla
1 1/2 c flour
1/2 t salt, plus more to sprinkle
1/4 t baking soda
1 c chocolate chips
1/2 c peanut butter chips
1/2 c broken pretzel pieces
1. In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugars; add egg and vanilla.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking soda; slowly mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just incorporated.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients; cover and refrigerate for an hour.
4. Preheat oven to 350* and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
5. Spoon out dough and sprinkle with a little bit of salt; bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
Cool on wire rack before serving.
Bread For The Journey
19 hours ago